Sunday 19 February 2012

Avington- Round Five, final round (Denton's Canal League)

  • 6lb 2oz
  • B2
  • Section Win
  • 2nd overall


Cracky bag of fish, Micky with impressive 17lb 14oz
Avington is a cracking venue and has been fished a lot recently which has had a knock effect on the weights, and the weather hasn't helped!  However, I have had a great days fishing, as I have caught small fish all day, whereas I think a lot of venues would of been a struggle to catch, yet alone Micky Ellyatt awesome catch!

Top 6

1. Micky Ellyatt 17lb 14oz
2. Chris Telling 6lb 2oz
3 D. Guntrip 5lb 1oz
4 Jeff Lewingdon 4lb 14oz
5. Rober Head 3lb 14oz
6 Mick Denton 3lb 10oz

Overall League

Myself 23 points
Micky Ellyatt 21 points
Robert Head 20 points

Thanks to Mick Denton for running all the matches.

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment