Thursday 18 October 2012

Boundary Pool

  • 58lb 8oz
  • Peg 38
  • 1st Place
  • 15 fished

Manor Farm Leisure is a great venue that I do fish throughout the year and more so in the winter time.  With the weather like a "yo yo" and really heavy rain last night, today's open match on Boundary Pool is going to be a tougher match than normal.


 

 
  I caught many different carp today.  Mirrors, Common Carp, Ghost Carp, F1's and this crucian carp.


Bomb and pellet worked well, I used 0.18mm Colmic Method Line Feeder to 0.125 X5000 hook length and 18 Drennan Carp Feeder hook.  "Pinged" 6mm pellets all day and didn't go onto it for a couple of hours to build the swim up, and caught steady the bomb at 30 meters, and mainly caught F1 carp up to 4lb!   I fished a long tail, about 2 foot long so had a nice slow fall.  I fished the waggler over the top which result in a couple of small F1's, bomb was more affective.
 

Match Results – Thursday 18th October – Boundary Pool – Affordable Open

1ST CHRIS TELLING 58-8-0
Colmic Peg 38
2ND ANDY GRIMES 40-8-0
MFL Peg 34
3RD PAUL LITTLE 34-8-0
Edgerley Sports Peg 14

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment