Saturday 17 November 2012

Manor Farm Leisure - Boundary Pool


Peg 19
75lb 9oz (almost had 40lb of skimmers)
1 st place
Very pleased to draw peg 19, as this is a good area on Boundary Pool at the moment.  Chucked the bomb and yellow meat for 15 minutes which resulted in one tiny F1.  Then went of the pole at 13 meters and caught steady for the rest of the match.


The pole line was solid all match.  Caught well on it all match.  Wish I started on it as I would of broke the 80lb barrier.

Ghost carp fought well on my light gear........

 

 

Match Results – Saturday 17th November – Boundary Pool

1ST CHRIS TELLING 75-9-0
Colmic Peg 19
2ND GARY WATTS 56-0-0
Evesham Youth Peg 39
3RD EAMAN BRENNAN 31-8-0
Bonehill Mill Peg 33

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me
 
 

1 comment: