Sunday 30 June 2013

Manor Farm Leisure - Boundary Pool

  • Peg 34
  • 91lb 4oz
  • 1st place
  • 13 fished
Drawing peg 38 on Boundary Pool is a very good area on the lake, so I was pleased with my draw. There was only 13 angler's fishing match today and this meant we had loads of room.
I started on the method feeder at 20 meters which resulted in 2 skimmer bream. then I went onto the pole at 13 meters which was solid with skimmer bream and odd f1's. I had an enjoyable days fishing and was shocked that I weighed 90lb, I thought I had around the 60lb mark. I had 52lb of f1's and a couple of ghost carp and the rest was skimmers.
Skimmers were an average of 6-8oz each and the odd 1lber

 


Open Match Results – Sunday 30th June – Boundary Pool

1ST                   CHRIS TELLING                    91-4-0
Colmic Peg 38
2ND                   PHIL HARDWICK               61-4-0
Banbury Gunsmiths Peg 19
3RD                   ROB MCKENZIE                57-14-0
Glos Angling Centre Peg 10
4TH                    RICHARD MERRY                47-12-0
Arthur’s Angling Supplies  Peg 17
5TH                   SNOWY ASHINGTON            47-2-0
KPC Peg 8
6TH                   MARK HEMMING                 46-4-0
Lodge Park Peg 30

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

2 comments: