Wednesday 4 September 2013

Manor Farm Leisure - Windmill Pool

  • Peg 29
  • 100lb 8oz
  • 2nd
  • 7 fished


I always look forward to fishing Windmill. I do like it, as it's very varied.   I draw peg 29 made things simple, fishing pellets on the pole long up and down in the water. Maggots to my right margin under the tree and corn to my right.
The lake fished reasonably hard. Could only take a fish off each line and had to rotate I couldn't plunder a line.





 

Phil Bendell, my old team mate, had some nice fish.



Open Match Results – Wednesday 4th September – Windmill Lake

1ST                   NIGEL SEABRIGHT               115-0-0
Cheltenham Peg 27
2ND                   CHRIS TELLING                    100-8-0
Colmic Peg 29
JOINT 3RD             RICHARD MERRY                49-0-0
Arthur’s Angling Supplies Peg 22
JOINT 3RD             JOHN BENCH                       49-0-0
Bait Box Peg 25
 
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment