Thursday 7 November 2013

Manor Farm Leisure - Boundary and Middle Pools

  • Peg 39 Boundary
  • 61lb 2oz
  • Section win
  • Lake win
Peg 39 on Boundary Pool is a good area. An end peg too, so added bonus, but with only 12 angler's on 42 peg lake, we all had plenty of room!
I drew next to Neil Richards, so a one pound side bet was on!
Caught well on the pole to start with and then had a few F1's on the Waggler.  To be honest I wish I stayed on the pole as I feel I would if caught more, but I don't think I was capable of catching enough fish to win, as I needed another 30lb. 


"Big Franks" 44lb wasn't quite enough for his section.


Just beat Neil Richards.....



Open Match Results – Thursday 7th November – Middle and Boundary Pools

1ST                   DAVE CURTIS                      87-4-0
Astwood Bank Peg 25 Middle
2ND                   BARRY DUGGAN                70-14-0
Warwick Portobello Peg 8 Middle
3RD                   CHRIS TELLING                    61-2-0
Colmic Peg 39 Boundary
4TH                   NEIL RICHARDS                 58-4-0
Colmic Peg 37 Boundary
5TH                   PHIL SMITH                            52-8-0
Astwood Bank Peg 35 Boundary
6TH                   MARK RUSSELL                    46-2-0
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


Banbury Gunsmiths Peg 17 Boundary

No comments:

Post a Comment