Monday 14 April 2014

Ivy House Lakes

Peg 35
63lb (7lb silvers 4 skimmers)
8th
No good
22 fished.

My second visit to Ivy House Lakes didn't go so well today. 

Des Shipp won the match with a very impressive 170lb, a new venue record, fair play. 

Ivy House fished really well in places! With 3 plus ton weights.

A lot people lost decent fish today, including myself, these big fish can be a waiting game and therefore feed 1\4 pot of 4mm and 2mm pellets and sit it out. Will have to fish heavier, as fishing 0.104 Stream was way too light. Will fish heavier and wait longer. With a lot of fish knocking 12lb to 18lb. These fish are proving hard to catch at the moment.  Give it another month to six weeks and I can see the lake fishing really well!!! I think a big 200lb will go very soon.





If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment