Saturday 31 May 2014

Partridge Lakes - Fish O Mania

Peg 2 Willow.
30lb 3oz.
No good.
180 fished


I must say the venue is scienc, very clean, tidy, shame it's 2.5 hour drive away from my house.


Lack of knowledge of the venue, and 6 pint bait limited i was concerned that i'll select the wrong baits, which i did.  The venue fished tough, due to numbers on the lake and also this is a funny time of year, due to spawning. 
I wished i fished a super negative match, feed micro's and fished 4mm expander on the hook. But i took 4mm pellets and fished 6mm had pellet, which i quickly realised was wrong! Also i should of fished meat in the deep water, i think that would of been good for the skimmers and small f1's. Micro pellet and meat was missing off my bait tray...

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment