Monday 2 June 2014

Ivy House Lakes - Summer Festival

Peg 4
115lb (98lb carp and 17lb silvers)
2nd in section
2nd Overall.
17 Fished


My last fish of the day,  14lb 10oz Common Carp


Tom won my section ( A section) with 134lb.
Val won B section with 75lb
Gary won the silvers with 61lb of skimmers and roach.


Day 2

Peg 4
140lb 5oz
Section win
Won overall.

Was VERY lucky to draw the same peg again.
I had a great days fishing, caught about 15 carp down the edge for 100lb, biggest was 16lb 10oz common. Beautiful fish. Roll on Thursday.
Highest silver weight today was 69lb on peg 21. Well done Jon.



Peg 36
46lb. (19lb carp and 27lb skimmers)
4th in section.
7 points. 
Joint 1st with Gary Etheridge.
All to play for tomorrow.


Mick Lane done well today. He won the match and silvers!!!

Day 4
Peg 2
69lb (42lb 8oz skimmers and 27lb Carp)
3rd in section.

I was concerned with my draw as the wind was off my back.

I had a challenging day, and lost a 15lb mirror at netting range which has cost of the festival and to rub salt into the wound I lost 2lb bream at the net and lost the silver pools on the day. Bad angling!
Well done to Gary Etheridge for winning the festival. Also i would like to thank Andy and Karen for running the event and some fanastic food!

Top 3
Gary Etheridge. 9 points
Chris Telling 10 points
Mick Lane 10 points (less weight )

2 comments:

  1. Well done Chris you had some good results there. Shame about the lost fish. A good close set of results from a venue that has transformed the fishing around Swindon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer Fred....... Normally you tell me that I drew lots of flyer?!?!

    ReplyDelete