Wednesday 23 July 2014

Harescombe Fishery


  • Peg 14 (flyer)
  • 58lb 11oz
  • 4th
  • 7 Anglers Fished


It nice that Harescombe fishery is only 15 mintues drive from my house, as I normally used to driving miles to get to a venue.  The match lake is a very uniform lake and I would say is very fair, especially in these evening matches whereby we all have loads of room.

I was pleased to draw peg 14, as this seems to be an inform peg, but unfortunately I could get into a ryhtum of catching fish, and soon realised that I was going to be out the race at I could see Chris Cameron baggin on peg 17 and Adi Davis on peg 10.   You do need to be on the ball, as there's no get out of jail fish (big lumps). The biggest fish I caught was 3lb and had 11 carp, couldn't catch many F1's until late, but it was too late!!!

Top 3 overall

1st Chris Cameron 108lb
2nd Adi Davies 77lb
3rd Martin Hook 65lb 2oz



If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment