Sunday 6 July 2014

Ivy House Lakes

Peg 25
126lb 5oz
1st place
Won Silvers
26 fished

I an very lucky with the draw bag at the moment at Ivy House Lakes. I drew peg 25 again. If i could, i would of run to my peg!!
I caught on worms with caster, corn, micro's and a bit of Bait Tech special G. I had 28lb of skimmers at 14 meters.
Then caught carp all down the edge, fished maggots and fed maggots.  Look for a minimum of 18 inches of water. I fished a 0.4 gram floats to 0.152mm Colmic F1 Spider to a 16 Drennan Carp Match.



 
 

 
 


DON'T forget Colmic Airon have a open day at Ivy House Lakes on 19th July. It starts at 10am. Myself and Frank will be fishing, so your be able to use our gear throughout the day. We will have 4 different Colmic poles you can see and use!

Mark Malin and Kurtis Trantor are fishing the open match on the big lake, so they will be both free after 5.15pm.







The Cafe is open throughout the day. The cakes are good!!


Everybody welcome



If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment