Sunday 24 August 2014

Medley and Folly - River Thames

Peg C2
16lb
2nd in section
3rd Overall






















Fished chop worm long for most of the day and had a great days fishing, i had 5 small skimmers up to 1lb and 25 perch. Lost one bream which has cost me the match.

I used 100 lob worms and a 1kg of dens and 2pts of caster.  I feed everthing through a bait dropper, regular topped it up.   When the perch dried up, I started to loose feed caster over the top, and caught a few small skimmers and odd perch.

2G Colmic Stream Float
0.188 Spider Line
0.135 Spider Line
14 N600 Hook

1G Colmic Stream Float
0.152 Spider Line
0.11 Spider Line
16 N600 Hook


  If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment