Sunday 26 October 2014

Manor Farm Leisure

  • Peg 34 Windmill
  • 55lb
  • 4th
  • 19 fished

I haven't been to Manor Farm Leisure for months, and I was keen to get back there, as I hadn't seen venue or Mark Malin, Jas Cooke and Kurtis Tranter for a while. 

The Island is a long way.  I used a true 19 meters of pole, which was a hard work with the wind and not getting as mant bites as a wished!!!  I had 32 F1's and 3 Mirror Carp.   Lost a few fish in the snags, I had enough fish on to win, but was nightmare in presentation.  Fish light, get bites, but run the risk of loosing them, which happened, lost the section by 4lb and lost a 6-8lb carp at the net, which pulled out......



Open Match Results – Sunday 26th October – Windmill and Ash Pools

1ST STEVE PARTINGTON 78-0-0
Arthur’s Angling Supplies Peg 22 Windmill
2ND RICH HOSKINS 71-10-0
Daiwa Gordon League Peg 18 Ash
3RD STEVE WATERS 59-0-0
Drennan Peg 24 Windmill
4TH CHRIS TELLING 55-0-0
Colmic Airon Peg 34 Windmill
5TH SHAUN LITTLE 54-8-0
Map Marukyu Peg 22 Ash
6TH MARK MALIN 54-0-0
Colmic Airon Peg 10 Windmill
  If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment