Sunday 16 November 2014

Avington- Kennet and Avon Canal

Peg 18
3lb 11oz
No good
21 Fished



I do think that the Kennet and Avon canal has to be one of the best canals in the country.  It is full of fish thoughout most of all the stretches.  I have spent many hours on it, and have had more good days than bad.

The canal fished well really, with 19lb winning from peg one. There was 8lb and plently of 7lb weights. 
Avington fished a bit harder than normal, as they gave us 15 yard pegging, which is a little tight. If i'm honset, but everybody caught. Average weight would be 5lb. I had plenty of bites, would sooner of had a few more!!! But hey ho, looking a 2lb perch wasn't a good way to start the match!!!

My section was 
Peg 21 7lb 4oz
Peg 20 5lb 4oz
Peg 19 3lb 8oz
Me 3lb 11oz
Peg 17 DNW
Peg 16 4lb



If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment