Thursday 2 July 2015

Colmic Kerry pole floats

I have been using Colmic Kerry floats for the last few months.  They have served me very well as I yet to brake one, and I am aggressive with all my gear!!   The Colmic Kerry has a glass stem with gives it strength and stability which is essential in mordern day margin fishing for carp on commercial fisheries.  The other key features is the finish on the float, as it is hard, no need to put "hard as nails" onto your floats.  I know, as I've used 0.20 Colmic F1 Spider Line.  This has cut slightly into the float, but caught over 200lb of fish and didn't let on water.  They have a strong eye and thin bristle.  Also the range is good on Colmic Kerry floats as they come in 0.1 0.2, 0.3, and 0.5.

I would strongly recommend you looking at these floats.



If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment