Saturday 8 August 2015

Ivy House Lakes

Peg 4 Match
30lb
No good
18 fished

I've fished some tough matches in my time, but wow!!!  There was a lot of carp cruising around, but pretty much impossible to catch, had a few mugging, which isn't my cup of tea, but the only way of catching as these fish were backing of any feed!!

I had a pound with Chris Timms on peg 5, which I lost, Chris like me struggled.  Andrew Cranston ( hope I spelt your name right?) won the lake with 60lb, but won nothing as the all the money was won on Williow.  13 anglers on Match and 5 on Williow.....

My worm mix wouldn't work today.  I feel that there is a larger had of skimmers in Willow lake, as the last three matches I've been lucky to draw Williow and I've had some great bags of skimmers!!   

Never mind, always next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment