Sunday 27 September 2015

Manor farm leisure

Peg 21
31lb
Won section
28 fished






Drawing peg 21 is a place I definitely didn't wanna draw, especially after Phil Hardwick fished it yesterday and had only one carp!!   Peg 21 has a no chuck rule when there is a lot on the lake.  So I set up the pole and was going to fish negtive and hopefully win the section, as I've got NO chance of winning the match from here??

The fish didn't wanna feed, bites were unreal, and lost as many as I caught..... Foul hookers and fish hooked outside the mouth.  I had three carp hooked outside of the mouth....

Even great venues have their off days


Mark Malin with a Manor Farm Leisure beauty 

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me



No comments:

Post a Comment