Thursday 8 October 2015

Manor Farm Leisure - Windmill Pool

Peg 29
91lb 8oz
1st place
11 fished

I can't remember the last time I fish I fished Windmill Pool.  I do enjoy Windmill pool as when the float goes under you have no idea what it can be.  As the lake is full of F1's from 8oz to 4lb, carp to 18lb, Cruicans, loads of skimmers, roach, perch, chub to 3lb and odd tench.  To be fair, if I had to choose any life to fish, it would be Windmill.  I love Boundary pool in the evening as there is some huge carp to be caught, up to 20lb.  Jas Cooke had a 20lb carp in one of the festivals....

Today's match saw me draw peg 29, which had a lot of room, can't complain.  I would like to draw, peg 15 or 24 as they are my two favourite pegs on Windmill.  As there is normally a lot of fish around the island.

I decided to fish light and banded pellet.  Just plain Coarse pellet, no fancy oils or favours.  I fish 0.152 F1 Spider Line to 0.11 Colmic Spider Line and a size 20 Drennan Carp match.  Fished and feed 4mm pellets, caught all sorts, skimmers, carp and lots of different size F1's.  Good day.

Ning




Open Match Results – Thursday 8th October – Windmill Pool

1ST CHRIS TELLING 91-8-0
Colmic Peg 29

2ND IAN LEWIS 56-12-0
Arthur’s Angling Supplies Peg 34

3RD JOHN WALKER 52-8-0
Walkers Floats Peg 22

4TH RONNIE PHAROAH 46-12-0
Mosella Peg 15

5TH ALAN TALBOT 45-0-0
Team Hydro Burt Baits Peg 11



No comments:

Post a Comment