Sunday 3 January 2016

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 16 Island
26lb
Won section by default
17 fished


With more rain than ever and a temperature drop, I was concerned that it could be a difficult fishing match today.  With Island Pool and Middle Pool in, I fancied pegs 6, 12, 23 on island.  Manor Farm is back to its normal water level, which is a relief, as it was 18 inches down.

I drew peg 16 on Island, was hoping for some early carp, which happened, but when it died, it died!!! Unfortunately I caught all my 4 carp in first 1 hour 30 and then caught 1 F1 at 3.20pm on pole.  I was lucky as Steve Partington framed again, and therefore I won my section by default.  So was a little lucky.

Steve Partington is on fire at the moment and he won Sunday's match too

Steve Partington is on fire at the moment.  Fair play to him


 If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment