Sunday 25 September 2016

Radcot and Lechlade

Peg 4 Radcot upstream
11lb 15oz
2nd in section
38 fished
5th overall

I was a little concerned about today's match as I haven't fished the River for two years!!!  
As almost allways really lucky with the drawbag, drew end peg Radcot upstream.  Peg 4. An attractive peg, but felt it was very clear.
I decided to fish four metres with chopped worm and groundbait and then 9 metres with groundbait dead pinkies bit of caster and hemp.
Also chop worm a 16 metres just just before the weed.  It was only 4 foot, felt I may not catch and didn't.



The gear I set up is a Colmic Stream float, which is a very versatile float.  So strong, I use it mainly for choppie on Upper Thames or baggin on the ballin in line when it's got some extra water on the river.

Gear used

Colmic Stream Float 2gram
0.168 Colmic F1 Spider line
0.145 Colmic Stream
Size 14 Colmic N600 hook

Colmic Lux 1gram
0.145 X5000 Line
0.08 Colmic Stream
Size 19 Colmic Hayabusa 128 Black hook







www.colmic.it

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment