Saturday 10 December 2016

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 6 "best peg in Europe"
100lb 6oz
Won lake
Won March
22 fished the match.

I couldn't ask for a better start to the individual winter league at Manor Farm Leisure as I won the match off Middle Pool, unfortunatly had to miss the round 2 as I was away on business trip (the joy of two jobs).  So was well pleased to draw one of the best in Europe, but got off to a slow start, but caught on the pellet feeder and then had a great spell on the pole to win the section and the match.

Gear used

Colmic 7401 x3 pole
0.2 Jon Walker pellet diamond 
0.135 F1 Spider Line
0.09 Colmic Stream hooklength
20 Drennan Carp match.

Pellet feeder set up.

Colmic Next Adventure 45 rod
25 gram Matrix pellet feeder
0.145 Stream hooklength
18 Drennan Carp Match

I had 40 ish F1's and 2 small carp.  Great days fishing, and a nice welcome back present.  Ain't been there for ages.






If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment