Thursday 22 December 2016

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 33 Island Pool
54lb 10oz
No good (4th overall)
16 fished the match

I had a real enjoyable day today, caught some F1's and a couple of small carp on my new toy 😊 but took a big battering off the next peg though.  I could catch on the lead and only had 2 carp to Paul Cassiby's 6 carp.  So decided to go the pole, which was good for 40 minutes and 8 F1's but felt I wasn't completing so back on lead for one more carp, but 1.30pm I came to a standstilland knew I was never going to pull it back.....



Colmic Airon F66 pole very stiff, lovely smooth finish, super tough, 1000% built to last.





If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment