Saturday 14 January 2017

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 6 Middle Pool
19lb
Last
21 fished

4th round of individual winter league at Manor Farm Leisure.  I was unsure what to think of the draw, funny peg to be honest, especially this time of year, but Middle Pool you never know!!  

I only caught 6 F1's for 19lb. Lost two. One foul hooked and pulled out and the other pulled out at 5 meters when shipping back. 6 points and no good. Unfortunately loosing two fish has cost me couple of valuable points.

Liam Dennick destroyed the match with 90lb next to me on peg 3.  See all the weights below.

Overall I think I'm joint fourth 😢😭 12 points and two rounds to go






If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me



No comments:

Post a Comment