Thursday 7 September 2017

Heronbrook Fisheries

Peg 18 canal
213lb 8oz
1st place
23 fished

With the MAM final fast approaching I thought better get up there...  I do like Heronbrook as it can be aggressive venue, whereby you can give it some bait.

The locals always say you wanna drew "ends and bends" and today I've been lucky enough to draw an end peg on Canal.  On arrival to my peg, I had a nice reed bed to far bank and shallow edgeto my left, which was reasonably flat and really fancied it for a few.

Really pleased to win the match, but was very lucky to win by 3oz.  Looking forward to the MAM final.

Gear used:

Colmic Airon F66
0.1 gram Sky float
0.168 Colmic Spider Line
16 WN501
2.5mm Colmic Hollow.

Bait

3 pints of Red maggot.
2 pints of mirco
2 bags of Marukyu EFG151






If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment