Tuesday 31 October 2017

Alders Farm

Peg 8 Pines
95lb
3rd overall
13 fished

Haven't been to Alders Farm Fishery for ages and normally when I fish it, I'm on Pines (one of my favourite lakes in the country) and today we were on Ash Pool.  Was lucky enough to draw a decent peg, an end peg too.  Ain't had one for a while....

For me it was an all out on a pellet approach in open water and maggots down the edge.  Simple.

Started short at 6 meters and had 4 carp.  Then a very slow 1 hour,  caught nothing at 13 meters and unfortunately nothing on pellet feeder or method.  In this time I had been pinging 13 meter line, which was light switch.  This transformed my peg and even caught four carp shallow.  Nice day.   What a venue.

Gear used;

Colmic Airon F66 Pole
4x12 float
0.152 Spider Line and 0.125 Stream hook length
2.1mm Colmic Hollow Elastic.

Go and see Colmic Airon F66 at Alders Farm




I'm a great fan of 4mm lasso pellet


EC300 - fantastic top kit.

EFG150 with black dye.... awesome winter mix





If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment