Tuesday 7 November 2017

Alders Farm Fishery

Peg 19
61lb 7oz
No good
11 fished

Pines Lake is my favourite lake at Alders Farm Fishery.   I drew peg 19 and fantastic first part of the match, 6 carp in 6 quick casts on the pellet feeder at 20 meters.  I got quite excited, but this came to a grinding holt.  So tripped off about 5 meters of line, thinking they are simply backed of????  No bites... onto the pole. 

Shipping out my trustee F66 pole in the cross wind was no problem. but unfortunately my float wouldn't go under.  Was a little shocked to be honest.  I had only 1 proper carp and 5 tiny ones, lovely sign to fish the fish breeding naturally in lakes.

The next 4.5 hours was really grim and I really struggled to put anything in the net.  Could only muster one fish off one line....... and that was me having two feeder lines, even tried chucking feeder onto a third line (end peg gave me the room), out of the way, which resulted in nothing.

It was a shame was 70lb was last in the frame, which was only another three fish and I didn't loose any fish on the feeder neither.  Not sure what I should of done differently. ...

Good stamp carp on the feeder




such a healthy fishery, caught 5 of these little beauties
I love Colmic Method Line.  Sinks easily and is very durable


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment