Friday 19 January 2018

Manor Farm Leisure- Thursday affordable

Peg 26 Windmill Pool
24lb
1st place
6 fished the match



Thursday affordable open  and drew peg 26 Windmill Pool.   Unfortunately only 6 braved the weather, so nice and friendly match.  After all the cold weather we have had, a expected it to fish hard..... which it did.



I fished long pole on a 4mm Amino Pellet, simply put a small amount of water to softener them up and I feed and fish them via a lasso.  I find this very effective as you get more bites than a standard "dry hard" pellet.   




Gear used;

Colmic Airon  F66 Pole.
0.2 gram float, with a stung bulk to 0.145 to 0.10mm hook length.

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment